This page serves to give you a brief outline of the available course units and, in some cases, also links to their online teaching materials. Most are delivered through Blackboard.
Select a unit below to read about the course…
- MA Digital Technology, Communications and Education: MA DTCE
- Teaching and Learning Online
- Multimedia Design & Development
- Big Data and Machine Learning Design for Education
- A.I. Perspectives on Learning
- Blended Learning in a Digital Age
- Educational Technology and Communication
- Educating for Sustainability
- Language Learning and Technology
The MA: DTCE requires you to reach a passable standard in 120 credits of taught
courses and a 60 credit dissertation. It can be studied in the following modes:
Full-time, on campus (1 year);
Part-time, on campus (27 months);
Part-time, by distance learning (27 months or 3 years).
This page also contains information on the Client-Based Project and Independent Supervised Study.